Dear God

I wanted to thank You for my wonderful life. Thank You for my wonderful wife. Please bring her home safely to us. Please grant me strength, courage and wisdom. Please help me sleep well tonight. Please help me choose the right. Please comfort my Soul tonight. Looks like I am praying as I always have done. The last time we spoke. A conversation begun. It was fun. Scared me a little. Made me cry again. Made me see Thee. Knew You were with me. Now it's been some time. I'm writing in rhyme. Trying to shine. Wanting to connect. Knowing your there. Wanting to share. Praise Thee with gratitude. Changing my attitude. I wish to abide by Thy Will. I trust and love Thee more than ever. Words from my heart not being clever. I love You a lot. Will love Thee forever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will