Hello

Not feeling myself lately so thought I’d try something different. No intention of being disrespectful or not showing proper irreverence. You know how I feel about You. You even know what I need. Guess that makes one of us. I guess I may need to change my perspective. Talking with You always seems to do that for me a little. Maybe I need more than a change in perspective, maybe I need to change me. Not like a whole new me thing, but maybe change a whole lot of little things about me. Like how so feel about most things or the way I think about things. Maybe changing the way I pray is a good start. What do You think? I’m going to pause here for answer. I would like to change the way I listen to you..,
Wow. Not sure if that was You, but thank You. I do feel different. I heard one of my daughters upstairs close open and close her door. I heard my wife breathe and tap on her phone. I heard one of my dogs sighing. I heard a car drive by. Then for a while there I heard absolutely nothing, then I heard my heart beat and me then I took a breath and now I am praying again with with tears in my eyes. It’s You isn’t it? Your right here. Wow. Seriously. Wow. I wish I could handle it. You I mean. How come every time I feel you close I start to cry? Ok. I know. Oh. I love a You. Thank You. Help me sleep please. Those dreams last night. Those were You too weren’t they. Please send some more. They were awesome. Maybe a little obvious and a little horrific, but I’m good with that now I guess. I guess I am stuck. Guess I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to do? Will You help me with that please? 
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray in my own name too Andy Keith. Your child who needs you. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will