Hello

Thank you for the dreams last night. May I have more tonight? I was listening and woke with Thy message. Please help me remember and share. It seems to always take me the whole day and into the night to be prepared to speak with Thee. The title of this blog is evidence my life long habit of praying before I sleep, please help me in the morning to pray. Help me interpret my dreams and translate them in discussion with Thee. Listening has never come easy to me, nor paying attention when I should. Help me overcome myself and my weaknesses to be present with Thee. Help me hear Thy small voice, know Thy Will and fulfill Thy plan for me. Today was wonderful. I have faith tomorrow will bring me closer to Thee. Thou art my God. The only God. You art great. Thou art kind. You’re in my heart and in my mind. No greater love I need to find. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will