Oh Father Who Art in Heaven

I love you. I am so grateful for Thy Love. I know You know what I need before I ask it, but I need to ask. Please bless Suzy. Please ease her mind. Please relieve her anxiety. Comfort her Soul. Raise her Spirit. Send her signs of Thy Love. Let her feel Thy presence. Please Father help me help her. Grant me a way to ease her worry. Grant me the strength to shoulder her burden. Grant me wisdom. Strengthen my faith. Sharpen my mind. Open my ears to hear thy voice. Soften my heart that I may listen. Grant me the courage to lead our family.
I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. I pray to Thee before I sleep. If I die before I wake. I pray to Thee my Soul to take. In the morning when I rise. Be the Love I can't disguise. From my heart these words I pray. Help me know Thy Will today. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will