Dear God

Thank you for the book. Writing it with You has been the experience of a lifetime. It has been a comfort and a joy in these trying times. Please bring Suzy safely home tomorrow. Please bless Pat and Mary in her absence. Please give them Thy Grace and give them strength. Let them feel Thy presence. Be with Pat now. Heal him. Bring him safely home. Please relieve the suffering, ease the fear and calm the minds for all those infected with COVID-19 and help us stop the spread of this Virus. Help me be here and present for my daughters. Help me with my work. Help me focus. Help me think clearly. Grant me strength, courage and wisdom. Soften my heart. Calm my mind. Be with me. Please. I pray in the name Emmanuel. I pray for my mother. I pray for my brother. Send us signs to new Thy Will. Help me to be still. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Help me fight the good fight. Help me choose the right. Wake me in the morning light. I love You. Good night. Amen..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will