I pray to Thee

i pray today
to Thee I say
what's in my heart
is where I start
to find what's real
to know what's true
to hear Thy voice
to make a choice
to look within
to know my sin
to ask of you
what I must do
for us to talk
to take a walk
to listen
to hear
to fear
To be near Thee
dare I see Thee
To know me
to see
To be
Me
I
try
I
fail
Thee
i listen
I love
landing dove
upon my mind
Thy Spirit I do find
inside of me to see
always there if I seek
always present
always here
always willing
Always
Thy Will be done
my will be
by Thy Grace
at my pace
I strife to be
with Thee
what do You see
in me
pain
shame
guilt
fear
anger
Rage
open this cage
let me out
of this dream
of this life
Of this
what is real
help me deal
what's in my head
my sense
Conscience
Voice
Choice
Amen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will