Dear God

I know not what to say. With You here, now, today I am at a loss. Ever so blessed, ever so grateful, ever faithful, but what is this feeling that has come over me. Is it detachment? Is it fear. Dread of what is near. Is this the calm before the storm? Or is it already here? So blessed and highly favored. So at home and yet so all alone. Thou placed this notion in my head. Now I contemplate it in my bed. So far from sleep and understanding I pray to Thee to help me sleep. I ask of Thee my Soul to keep. My mind afire and body sore please give me strength to close the door. To walk away and start anew. To know the things that I must do. Confidence onto the end. Thy presence near. Thy Love Thee send onto the end. Please here me Father and Holy Ghost. In Jesus’ name I love Thee both. ThenTrinity is real for me. I see on earth Thy Will be done. Thy presence near as it is in Heaven. Right here I see Thy nearness to me. That is all I’ll ever need. To be the man I’m meant to be. Thank You for being so close. Thank You for letting me go. Thank You for letting me know. Thank you for letting me be. Thank You for letting me see. Thy Kingdom on earth and letting me in. A life with Thee here and now begins. Please guide my aim away from sin. Please grant me strength, wisdom and love. Soften my heart and sharpen my mind. Make me ready for what I find. Ask me not to leave behind all the things for which I care. Give me means for which to share Thy Love and Grace. I know You know what I must do. So send me sighs to know Thy Will. Abide therein with all my heart. Show me the best place to start. I pray to Thee in Jesus name to make me new and free of shame.
I take upon myself  the blame. Of this life I don’t complain. Now it’s time from me to sleep. Thy presence makes my life complete. I love You God and this for sure. That Love from Thee is my cure. Nearness to Thee hope. Love for Thee my companion.Thy mercy to me is my healing and my comfort in this world and the world to come. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will