Dear God

OK. I'm all in with this TikTok project. So grateful for this blog. So grateful for the book. Reading it out loud to You is making a difference in my mornings. Thank You. Today was really special. That comedian's bit really moved me. The message is what I needed to hear. Thou art the reason. Thou art great. Thou art Love. Help me know a Thy Will. Send me signs. Grant me restful sleep. Soften my heart. Sharpen my mind. Bless me with strength, wisdom and courage. Help me feel Thy presence. Help me know Thou art with me. Help me dream. Heal my shoulder. Calm me. Grant me confidence. I pray that I may be worthy of Thy love. I pray that I may be able to share Thy love. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. I pray to Thee with love so deep. I pray Thee make my life complete. I pray to Thee in Jesus' name. Cleanse my heart of guilt and shame. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will