Dear God

Thank You for this weekend. Thank You for letting me play. So grateful for my wonderful life. So grateful for my beautiful wife. Grateful for my daughters. Grateful for my dogs. Humbled by Thy Love for me. Humbled by all I see. Please grant me strength, courage and wisdom to face the uncertainty ahead. Grant me patience and peace of mind. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Help me know Thy Will. Help me be calm and still. Help me forgive. Help me live a good life. Help me love my wife. Please send me signs to know Thy Way. Send me dreams to clear my mind. Bless me with clear thinking. Help me be articulate. Help me make a difference. Help me find my voice. Help me find the time. Give me ideas. Help me make them real. Be with me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will