Dear Lord

What has happened to me? Am I loosing my mind? This pain in my head. This ringing in my ears. Familiar yet new. Please tell me what to do. Listening for Thee. Trying to see. Wondering why. Trying to try.
Not sure last night was what I was hoping for. Do I have to publish these prayers for them to be answered? I’m kidding and have faith You know this, but last night, up multiple times, suffocation from apnea and asthma and stress. Grateful for waking up alive each time. Grateful for what little sleep I did get. Please bless me with restful sleep tonight. Please let me breathe. Fill my lungs with Thy breath, help me loose some weight. Help me feel good about myself.
Is reading my prayers on TikTok a good idea? Let me know if I should stop. Please send me signs to know Thy Will. Help me be productive at work. Help me be a better dad and husband. Help me be happy. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will