Father

Give me words that I can say. To change my life and change my way. Give me the the steps to take. To make a difference for Thy sake. What’s the next right thing to do. To find the path straight home to You. Help me find a way today. To handle all that comes my way. Thank you for these rhymes I write. Align my thoughts and make it right. There is nothing wrong with me. Because Thy Love is here with me. Now I now that it is true. I now know what I must do. Embrace in me what is unique. Use my heart and mind mind to think. Trust my feelings let them blink. Know who I am and that alone. To guide my Spirit safely home. You are my God this much is true. Thank You for what I must do. I asked for it and here we are. A new idea that I embrace. Humble and worthy I take a Thy Grace. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will