I am that I am

When I pray to Thee I see. What my life can truly be. A song I sing inside my heart. No end in mind I do just start. I start to hum a melody. Discovering You here with me. Brings the light for which I see. Music in my very Soul. Makes it real and makes me whole. It fills the gaps it fills the hole. It gives me hope to begin again. To live for more than just myself. Belief in Thee. Thy Love my wealth. Faith in Thee is my health. No need to know what next will happen. Here right now is what matters. A better tomorrow is vanity. This moment is eternity. Love is here with me. Everything will be. As it should be. As I am I will always be. I am that I am I see. I praise Thee. I Love Thee. I see. Me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will