Dear Father

So grateful for this time to write. Grateful for the blog tonight. Not sure where these words will go. So many things I wish to know. What is Thy Will for me? Send me signs that I may know. I love You. I love this life. I trust You. I worship You. I praise Thee. Wish to know Thee. Give myself to Thee. Leave my worries with Thee. Give my problems to Thee. Glory be to Thee. All that is good in me, all that is right, all that I am is because of Thee. Please guide me as a husband and father. Grant me the wisdom and courage to lead. Help me be present. Help me be kind. When I seek help me find. Help me focus. Clear my mind. Give me ideas. Fire my imagination. Help me execute. Grant me new skills. Help me learn. Allow me to know what is important and what is not. Lead me not into temptation. Shield me from evil. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Wake me in the morning with thoughts of You. Lord help me show my wife what a good mother she is and how grateful we are to have her in our lives. Help me show our daughters how much I love her and them. Give me hope that I may shR Thy Love. Help me love them as You love them. I pray in the name Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will