Dear God

Please bring me back to Thee. What is it that separates me from Thee. Is this something I am am doing to myself. Or are You telling me something? Are my feelings true? I feel that You are no longer with me. I don’t feel Thy presence. I feel like I am just talking to myself again. I have faith. I trust You. I fore sake these feelings. This loneliness. This longing. This sadness. I wish to rid myself of this disappointment. Must I lower my expectations? I wish to raise them to Thee. Please send me dreams tonight. Bless me with restful sleep tonight. Send me signs thou art with me. Make Thy Will plain to me. I will abide therein. Thou art my God. Thou art great. Grant me confidence. Make Thy Grace obvious to me. I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will