Father

Thank you for tonight. Facebook live. I think it went well. Four friends four likes, pretty cool. Thank You for being there too. I know you were keeping a low profile as not to make me nervous, but I felt that You were there. The emotion and the calm were thanks be to Thee. So thank You. Please help me stay with TikTok weekday mornings and maybe try for Sunday nights at 10:00pm for FBL? Let me know what you think? Is putting out there the right thing to do? Or should I keep this between You and me. I don’t know I guess I’m just trying to fearlessly follow my heart. Anyway. Please bless me with restful sleep tonight. Send me dreams I need to see. Open my mind. Soften my heart. In the morning help me be calm. Inspire my reading. Grant me peace of mind. Help me be present. Allow me to focus on work and get a bunch done. Help me be useful. Help me be kind. Help me be present for the girls. Help me be mindful. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will