I Am That I Am

I am grateful I am. What am I to do? I am loved I am. What am I to say? I am favored I am. What am I to be? I am blessed I am. What am I to You? I am alive in Thee I am. What am I to see? I am free I am. What am I to believe? I am strong I am. What am I to become? I am healthy I am. What am I to create? I am creative I am. Where am I to go? I am a child of Thee I am. What am I to know? I am imaginative I am. What am I to give? I am humble I am. How am I to live? I am special I am. What am I to share? I am unique I am. What am I to dare? I am kind I am. What am I to find? I am brave I am. How shall I behave? I am wise I am. What shall I conceive? I am smart I am. What am I to start? I am that, I am. I am that too. I am with You. Thou art with me. This is who I am. This is how it should be. There is nothing wrong with me. You love me as I am. I love Thee all I can. Thou art Love. Love art Thou. Thy Kingdom is inside of me. Thy throne is in my heart. Thy voice is in my head. Thy Spirit in my Soul. Thy Son is on my mind. He sits upon Thy Throne. Thou art my home. Thou art my life. I see Thee in my wife. I am a Father I am. What shall I do for them? Thou art my Father. What shall I do for Thee?
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will