Blessed am I to know Thy Love. Grateful I am for Thy presence. I seek Thy Will and ask for patience. With Thy peace I will be still. Calm my mind and clear my thoughts. Be in my dreams and show the way. Help me know what words to say. Give me good ideas to share. Grant me confidence to dare. I am that I am and know I see. That my life should always be about Thee. Free to choose. Free to loose. Free to seek. Free to struggle. Free to grow. Able to know. Thy Will. I will try. I will cry. My fate is not to reason why. To live. To give. To forgive. Forgiven I am. Thou hast forgiven me. Driven I will be. Thou art great. I will not hesitate. To praise Thee. WorshipThee. See Thy good in everything. Thy Love I sing. My love I bring. I give to Thee. Me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will