Dear God

Thank You for Thy Love. Thank You for allowing me to know Thee. I pray to Thee tonight because I feel no one cares what I have to say, but Thee. Thank You for allowing me to know Thy Will. At times like these I find it so hard to abide by Thy Will when there is such conflict and hate in the streets. When there is death and disease and fear and the whole world is told to stay inside, to hide. When there is nowhere to go. When comfort is hard to share. When nothing seems fair. Thank You for my faith in Thee in times like these. When my heart breaks and my mind cannot find reason or rhyme or answers. I pray for those on the other side. I pray for Love we cannot hide. I pray for our enemies. I pray for our friends. I pray for my family and I pray for theirs. I ask Thee for ideas to help. I ask for wisdom and courage to speak the truth. I pray for the freedom Thy Love provides. I pray for those who have to decide. May they seek Thy guidance and know what’s best. I pray for our country, our people, our family to come together in peace. I pray together we can share Thy Love. That we stand for each other, seek Thy justice and know Thy Will. I pray in the name Emmanuel. I pray Thy Spirit to make us well. I pray to Thee for healing. I pray to Thee to bring us together. I pray to Thee to make us better. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will