Happy Father’s Day

I love you. Thank You for this day. Hard to believe another year has past. Recognizing and worshipping You through prayer on this holiday has made a big difference in my life. I am grateful for this time and place to write down my prayers. Thank You for reading them. Thank You for listening. Being a father myself has been the greatest blessing in my life. I love my daughters so much that it hurts sometimes. There is so much more I wish I could do for them and their mother. I believe You understand this desire. I am disappointed in my inability to be there for them and listen and understand and fulfill their expectations of me. I guess this is my problem and not theirs. Please grant me strength, patience and wisdom to be the best dad I can be. Please help me love them as You love us. Please let my father who is with You know how grateful I am that he was my dad. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will