Dear God

As I lay my head to rest. I try for Thee to give my best. I’m thankful for another day. I struggle for the words to say. Never sure of what to do. To express my love as true. Knowing I cannot earn salvation. I stand in awe of Thy creation. Unworthy of Thy gift of love. Humbled by Thy Son’s atonement. Animated by Thy Spirit. Blessed by Thy Grace. I ask for restful sleep tonight. Give me peace and strength of Will. Grant me the power to see Thy signs. To hear Thy voice and understand. To make a stand. To know the truth that sets me free. To be. Me. Still. Calm. Comfort my Soul. Sharpen my mind. Help me find and know Thy Will. I will abide therein. Dwell in Thy Kingdom. I praise and worship Thee. Love Thee with all on my heart. Love my sisters and brothers. Bless my mother. Grant her peace. Bless my daughters. Bless my wife. So grateful for my life. Heal my family. Make us well. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will