Hi

Thought I felt you standing there. A couple of times today that emotion I cannot describe filled me. Joy and sadness mixed with hope and fear and calm and excitement was that nearness of you? I feel you step back just before I wept and I look for what inspired such feelings and notice the shift in everything. The change in me. I try and share it in some way. Is this You? If you came closer would I melt. Did I draw you closer sharing my prayer? Or did I just make myself more aware of how close you always are? I ask because I know Thee. At least in my limited capacity to do so, please grant me restful sleep tonight. Send me dreams. Send me signs. Allow me to know Thy Will. I will abide there in. Please make us well. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will