Dear God

 Thank You. Love You. Hope You are well. If there is anything I can do for You, please ask. Let me know. Let me see. Help me be. Honor Thee. True to me. Walk with me. Talk with me. Help me see. Help me be here now. Help me hear. Help me listen. Know Thy Will. Be still. Be real. Bless me with calm. Help me know. Help me go. Be the light. Choose the right. Grateful I am. Blessed I am. Humbled by Thy Grace. Help me know Nothing. Help me create. Participate. Anticipate. Use my imagination. Be intentional. Be complete. Be the answer. Ask the right questions. Please help me love my family as You Love us. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will