God

 Life is truly meaningless without You. Please God be my Hope. Help me overcome the world of death around  me. In a world that extinguishes life in the womb is one in which I can no longer tolerate. Is the value of life measured worthy only by it being needed or valued by other lives? What am I to Thee? Insignificant. One in billions. Statistically insignificant by any measure in the context of human history or in the presence of humanity with all its misery, addiction and pain. Is it because my parents wanted me my life has meaning? Or because my family needs me I have value? I have faith. I believe Thou art the reason. Thy presence is life. Thy absence death. Be with me. Please be with my family. Show Thy Love. Be my Hope. Be here. Use me to share Thy Love. Help me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will