Who is Love

Love is Thee. Thou art Love. This I know in my heart, Soul and mind. Equally desirable and unknowable, essential and unseen, all powerful and useless, omnipresent and nowhere to be seen. What are You? What am I? Is my Soul of Thee? Is my Spirit Divine? I ask these questions expecting no answers for I known my place in this Universe. I know how little I am. I know how big Thou art. Humbled by this life. Grateful for my wife. Praying for some peace of mind. Hoping hope is what I find. Please calm my mind and help me sleep.  I pray Thee Lord my Soul to keep. I wish for Us a fair Thee well. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will