Dear God

 I thank Thee for another year. For those I hold so close and dear. I pray to Thee for what I need. My love for Thee is true indeed. I pray to Thee who’s always near. I wish to praise Thee loud and clear. I thank Thee for the ones I love. Rain down Thy blessing from above. Grant me peace. Calm my mind. Help me look. Help me find. I pray for wisdom, strength and courage. Strengthen my faith. Soften my heart. Help me know from where to start. Send Thy Spirit as a dove. Help me know and share Thy Love. Help me know what’s false and true. Help me know Thy Will to do. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will