Father

 Oh Father where art Thou? Just nod if can hear me. Allow me to feel Thy presence. Allow me to recognize Thy Grace. Let me hear Thy Voice. Let see Thy signs. Let me know Thy Will. Soften my heart. Sharpen my mind. Grant me control over myself. Stimulate my imagination. Give me peace of mind. Share my love. Accept my gratitude. Be with me. Show me the way. I will abide by Thy Will. I praise Thee. I worship Thee. I love Thee. Help me be mindful. Help me be present. I pray for discipline. I pray for wisdom. I pray for courage. I pray in the name Jesus Christ and in the Glory of God ask for restful sleep tonight. Heal me. Guide me. Wake me in the morning with Thy Love in my heart. Help me. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will