Help in peril

 Oh my God. Please help me. I think I’m falling again. If it be Thy Will so be it. If it just be me and my vain imagination please strike it from my mind. Thou art my God, the One, Thou art enough for me. I am grateful for my life. Please shine through my weakness and bring joy to those around me. Allow me to be the answer. Rant me peace that I may share. Grant me courage that I may be. Grant me wisdom that I may know, Grant me faith that I may grow. Help me be present and useful tomorrow. I wish to serve Thee well. I worship Thee in my efforts. Praise be to Thee. I give myself to Thee. Please help me. Let me know what I need. By Thy Grace Thy Will be done. Come play with me. Let us have some fun. Show me what is to be happy with Thee and spread Joy to all I see. I Love You. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will