Father of time accept this rhyme

help me be me and help me see 
the me you want for me to be
help her be her and help her to see 
all that she is to me

help me face this day and find the words to say
help me make a difference and be of some significance
help me be of consequence
help speak with eloquence 

Put me where I need to be
Show me what I need to see
Give me strength before I die
To give this life another try

Thank you for this day
Thank you for this good morning
As I rise and stay awake
I know this day I won't fore sake 

This day is short and life is long
A fleeting verse a favorite song
A shame to waste
Before it's gone 

I fear not what will not happen
I waste this time my fingers tapping
A message to the One who knows
How this story really goes

With no begining 
and with no end
This rhyme I write
My love I send

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will