Almighty

Thank you for Suzy. Her birthday today reminds me of your love for us. Our children, our dogs, our home, our life is nothing without her. Her love for me, mine for her, ours for our children and dogs remind me that there is nothing without love. The power of attraction, the bonding force, the energy of life, the essence of You. The unknowable. Know only by its absence. The light in the darkness. The warmth in the cold. The hope in despair. The meaning in life. I seek Thee. I have found Thee. I hold Thee close as the love I have for my family. Content in the now. Glad for this day. Blessed by You through them. I walk in grace. Led by you. I follow You. Lead me. Speak clearly to me. Show me what I need to see to fulfill the Will. Show me Thy favor. Give me knowledge and wisdom. Grant me joy. I will share what Thy bestow upon me with those you entrust to me. I humble myself before Thee and ask in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will