Creator of Heaven and Earth

You are a really big God. That is how I see it. So big you stand outside of time and space. I'm so humbled and grateful that you are so unimaginably big and still be here with me in this finite space, at this moment in time, with little old me. Who am I that You would even notice. Who am I that You would care to listen. Who am I that I even matter to You. Who am I to deserve all that You have given me. I know that I am Yours and this does make a difference. I am Yours and yet you set me free. In this there is deliverance. I have made some bad decisions, yet you love me still the same. I choose to always love You, I choose not to play the game. I choose the way I live my life my wildness I tame. For my failures I accept the blame seeking righteousness not fame. I seek the truth and own my shame. For I know now that You love me. Life will never be the same.

I ask for forgiveness You have already given. I ask for strength and wisdom and recieve shelter in Your kingdom. Right now I lay me down to sleep. I promise You Thy love I keep, Close to my heart, my soul, my spirit, my mind. If I seek I know I'll find You in this moment and every time. In the morning when I wake I'll know with Thy love, my evil ways foresake. Goodnight God I write and sleep, mistakes I make but those I'll keep. I sleep I dream, but will not weep. Entrust to Thee my soul to keep.  

Amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will