Hello God

Are you still there? Forgive me for my little faith. Today I fell back a few steps. Angst and the lot were with me all day. The difference a day makes in my life scares me. One day I'm walking with You by my side and the next I am alone, wandering, lost. Unable to call out for help. At a loss for words. Stuck in a day without You. Please help me. Prompt me please. Speak to me. Tell me You are near. Open mine eyes so I can see You. Remove my attention deficit. Grant me focus. Fill my heart with joy. Rekindle my Spirit. Free my Soul. Please God help me. Make tomorrow a new day and I will be glad in it. Grant me sleep and rest tonight. Wake me in the morning light. Shake me with Your presence. Let me hear Thy music and I will sing my love for Thee. There is none other God but Thee, my help in peril, my friend indeed, my love. Please grant me peace. In the name of my redeemer, my savior, my friend Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will