I pray to Thee

My heart sings to Thee and I hope to be with Thee. I ask You to be with me and my family. I'm so grateful for this time of year. Some much good cheer and bittersweet tears. Joy and sorrow mixed today and tomorrow Christmas Eve. So blessed at home with my family. Not always easy when we care so much, and love so much, and worry for those you love far away. This day we've laughed and cried and wondered why. We have so much and feel Your touch and hope that we can give enough. Please God help me breath in Thy Holy Spirt and share Thy Grace and Love with my family. Help me be here with them. Mindful in every moment. Present. Be here with me with them, hear me praise Thee, worship Thee, love Thee. Have my family see Thee through me and bring Joy into this home. I ask this in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will