My King

Dear Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I think I've found what matters most.

Be Thee one or three makes no difference to me. My need to be right that used to keep me up at night. Seems to have faded. I am no longer jaded. My need to know. My desire to see. What I thought I had to be. Makes little difference either way. No one cares what I have to say. Nothing has changed this day. Always has been this way. I never even had to stay. My need to play. To get my say. The need to get my way. All gone now I'm afraid. All my hands Have been played. Just me here now before I sleep. Praying to Thee my soul to keep. If I die before I wake. It's You I want my soul to take. 

My daughters mean so much to me. Their mother too is all I see. They're why life matters much to me. The person who I'm meant to be. I am father, son and holy gohst. Their lives are now what matter most. I Think dear Father about our Mother. Your wife his mother Your other half. Woman and man in Your image created. So much love anticipated. Is She there with You syncopated. Mother Nature holds us near. Nurtures us and sheds a tear. I think I know Her so far away. I love Her too is want I say. May You bless Her too and bless my wife. I'll bless her too with all my life.

Help me help them to see. All that You have done for me. Help me lead them back to you. It's all that I am meant to do. Help me fill this home with love. Come be with us from above. Come down upon us like the dove. Like the Holy Spirit come down on Jesus. Be here now and never leave us. I ask a lot I know it's true. But is not there nothing Thee can't do? Again I write as I fall asleep. Protect them dear God, theirs souls Thy keep. For in the morning when I wake. Guide me to which path to take. 

I pray in the name Jesus Christ Emmanuel.

Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will