Thank You for 2017

I'm am grateful for this past year. Very challenging in many ways, rewarding in others and in many ways enjoyable. I am most thankful for this new prayer blog as a new line of communication between Us. I pray to Thee to commune with me here, teach me, comfort, guide, and fortify me here. On this last day of the year please be present in my life. Allow me to see Thee here with my family. Insure Thy Love in the hearts of my children and fill my wife with hope and optimism. Comfort her in knowing how Loved she is and how beautiful she is and how wonderful she is to Us. Please relieve her pain and bless her with good health. Please grant me the ability to help her, love, support, uplift and inspire her. Today and in this new year ahead please draw Us closer to Thee and in Us let true happiness be. I pray in the name of Jesus Emmanuel Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will