Dear God

I thank Thee for being a generous God. I thank Thee for my life. I Thank Thee for my wife. I thank Thee for my daughters. Thank You for my dogs. Thank You for my brothers, their wife's, their lives. Thank You for my parents Pat and Mary, please bless them with good health. Thank You for my friends. Thank You for new beginnings. Thank You for the ends. For Thee hath made me perfect, my gratitude I send. My design is perfect to achieve the life I have. For Thee hath made me see there is nothing wrong with me. If it's meant to be it will surely be. Thank You for the good times. Thank You for the bad. Thank You for when I'm happy. Thank You for when I am sad. Thank You for my mother. Thank You for my dad. Thank You for all the failures I have ever had. Thank You for the shame. Thank You for the blame. Thank You for the accolades. Thank You for the fame. Thee hath been so good to me. Makes it hard for me to see. What more You have in store for me. What challenges You will send. Come what may. Come what must. In You I will always trust. Give me what I need dear Lord to face the days ahead. Make me strong. Make me wise. Let me know Thy Will. Soften my heart. Calm my mind. Allow me to be still. Help me lead my family. Help me find the way. To lead them always back to You. Help me every day. Remind me to play. Remind me to say I love you. Show me how to love. Send Thy Holy Spirit down upon me from above. Have it fly down like a dove. Have it happen in my dream and again while I'm awake. Help me change my life Lord. So help me God for Heavens sake. Have I gone too far so boldly asking for Thy blessings. As a child of Thee Thou shall not love me any less. As I am a mortal I can only guess that even if I've gone too far You shall surely bless. Bless me tonight with restful sleep. Be there in my dreams. Wake me in the morning light. Redeem me with Thy Holy sight. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will