God of Miracles 

Thank You for the miracle that is my life. The miracle of my children and my wife. The rising sun and shining stars, the clouds in the sky and the birds that fly, that we live and that we die, those who love and those who try, and answering the question why. 

Please make a miracle of me. Please make me more than I can see. Take my meager gifts and make them something great. Please let me not arrive too late to worship Thee with love I praise. Please make use of all my days. Please help me find ways to say I love Thee. Show me all the ways I can be, of use to Thee I want to be. Please my God make a miracle of me.

In the Glory of God and the Holy Spirit, in the name Emmanuel I pray Thee hear it. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will