Goodness

When will You let me die. Will I ever know the reason why. I am the one destined to live. How much love is there to give. I write this with gladness in my heart. I've known Thee from the very start. I write this with sadness in my mind. I've known Thee from the start of time. If I look I always find. I'm the one you left behind. To know it all but still be dumb. To feel it all but still be numb. To think of what I have become. A favored child lost in the wild. A beast made ready for the feast. One of many but not the least. A sun that sets far in the east. A word that seams to have no meaning. An awesome tower tall and leaning. Hopefully a fall will come. When a life well lived is done. Seems I bug her every morning. This will be my only warning. To write a poem I'll never send. To go to sleep that never ends. I see what comes around the bend. To all of Thee my love I send. The end. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will