Hello

Thank You for being here. Thank You for creation. Thank You for creating me. I am a simple man and wish to use plain language to be clear. Forgive me if my words sound irreverent as I love Thee and have revered Thee my whole life. I am grateful. I am happy. I stand in awe and find it hard to express my feelings. I am emotional and seem to cry and laugh a lot, sometimes at the same time. I find it hard to ask for help. I feel so blessed it's hard to ask for more. I wish to pray more for others, but do not know how to start. Please bless those people who dumped their trash out on the hill. Let them know They are loved. Guide them, protect them, help them raise their baby. Please let Suzy, Kayla, Chloe and Mary  know how much We love them. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will