Holy Father

  • Tonight is a miracle. I am grateful for the many miracles I witnessed in the last 21 hours since I wrote that first sentence before falling asleep. Tonight, like last night, is truly a miracle. I lay here reading the four words I wrote last night wondering what inspired them. You did. Thinking of You I fell deeply asleep. My only prayer being recognition of the miraculous. Tonight the same. I am in awe. I haven't the words to express what I'm feeling. Like I've stepped off the freight train of life, or the roller coaster, or out of the fast lane. I'm standing still for the first time in my life and it is good. Nothing has changed, and yet, somehow everything is completely different. My conscience is clear. Or I'm more conscious of my conscience and for the first time in my life the guilt, shame, doubt, fear, the angst is gone. The need is gone. I am content. I am at peace. I am at rest. I am that I am. I know it is Thee who has set me free. Literally. I give Thee all the praise. All the Glory. This is something I could not do for myself. I am grateful to Thee. I worship Thee. Thou art truly great. Thy mercy is real. Thy Love is everything. I thank Thee for Thy presence. I thank Thee for my life. I thank Thee for my children. I thank Thee for my wife. I thank Thee for my freedom and for Thy Kingdom. I pray to Thee for wisdom. I pray to Thee for courage. I pray to know Thy Will. I pray to keep me still. I pray to Thee to keep me in Thy Light. I pray for restful sleep tonight. I pray to wake with Devine Insight. In the name Emmanuel I pray. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will