One

Words fail me. How can words be sufficient to praise Thee? I worship Thee with my emotion. I call to Thee with all my heart. Each beat a testimony of Thy greatness. I think of Thee often. I pray to Thee each day and night. I visit Thee with this prayer blog. Each night I say goodnight. My faith in Thee is certain. My commitment to Thee steadfast. My time alone so futile. My time with Thee the cure. I bare witness Thou hast created me. And now I finally see. That Thee truly loves me. How good this life can be. I ask Thee for Thy blessing. I ask for them tonight. Help me in the good fight. Help me choose the right. Before my eyes close completely I wish to say goodnight! I love Thee my friend. I love Thee to the end. All my love I send. Amen. 

Help me sleep and wake up rested. Tomorrow I will be surely tested. Be with me You know what's best. I'll be with You to take the test. 🙏 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will