Thee with me

I fail Thee my maker. I fail Thee every day. I pray to say I'm sorry Lord. To help me find my way. I wish to hear Thee, but fail to listen. I wish to Glorify Thee, yet forget to acknowledge Thy presence. I wish to see Thee, yet fail to look. I wish to fly, yet stumble through the day. I pray to Thee for greatness. I pray to Thee for love. I pray to Thee for Wisdom, but know not what that is. I pray to Thee for courage. I pray to Thee for hope. Faith guides my words of prayer to Thee. This prayer is how I cope. With all my insecurities, my weakness and inadequacies, my pride and inefficiency and all the pointless fantasies. Please grant me focus and ability. Help me grow past my lack of faith. Please grant me sweet serenity and put me in my place. Please quiet my mind and sooth my soul. Please bless my work, please bless my mind, please bless my family and help me find, a way to make You smile. please walk with me all day tomorrow. Expel my grief. Expel my sorrow. I pray to Thee in the name of Jesus Christ Emmanuel, the Glory of God and the Holy Spirit. Amen.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will