Dear Dad

I thank Thee for bringing us home safely. Thank You for helping me be present with and mindful of my daughters. Please be with them always. Please bring Suzy safely home to us. Help me show her how much I love her. Thankful I am for Thy help and guidance at work. Make it plain what I aught to do. 

Please calm my nerves and let me recognize all Thee hath done for me. Please allow me to be present, mindful and kind. Allow me to reflect Thy Grace. Allow me to know Thy Will. Grant me self control and discipline. Help me understand. Grant me wisdom. Bless me with strength. Help me improve my health. Hold my hand. Show me the way. Help me make a difference. 

What can I do for Thee Father? How can I show Thee my love? Do I already know? Is that You whispering to my conscience? Is that You clearing the way? Do I ask too many questions? Please grant me restful sleep tonight. Please place Thy signs in my sight. Open my eyes to see them. Help me see Thy light. Warm my heart. Gladden my soul. Bring peace to my life. Bless my wife. Bring Thy love into our home. Please soften my heart. Please wipe away my doubt. Strengthen my faith. 

I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will