Dear Difference

What difference will it make? She asked me when she wouldn't pray. I think about this every day. This is what I'd like to say. I pray to God my soul to keep. I pray to God before I sleep. All day long I do my thing. I write a psalm and then I sing. Each and every day I pray. This seems to be the only way. For me to see Thy plan for me. 

What difference will I make? Only in the end I'll know. How far down the path I'll go. If I make it all the way. It will be because I pray. Praying puts my thoughts in words. Praying lets my soul be heard. It brings to me some peace of mind. When I look it helps me find. Forgotten truth I left behind. Praying helps me have a say. It always helps me find my way. 

I pray for Thee to soften her heart. I promise Thee I'll do my part. I'll love her always come what may. I'll be her father in every way. Let her feel Thy love for her. Guide her. Love her. Make her sure. Help me help her find a way. To thank Thee Father every day. To ask Thee Father when in need. To ask Thee Father yes indeed. To ask for this in Jesus' name. I will always do the same. 

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will