Dear God

Thank You for this day. Thank You for this life. As I lay me down to sleep. This promise to Thee I will keep. To count my blessings every day. To try and find the words to say, I love my God. I love my wife. I love my kids. I love my life. The words don't even have to rhyme. I feel Thy presence every time. When I look I always find. You're in my heart and in my mind. When I look around I see. You're everywhere and here with me. I always wanted it to be. I was broke but it was free. Gratitude is where I start. From deep inside it warms my heart. My body mind and soul align. I see Thy Will I see Thy sign. My Spirit soars by Thy design. I know Thee God, Thou art Divine. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Bless me in the morning light. Protect my family while they sleep. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. 

Ok enough with the rhymes I must say. Is this now how I'll always pray? I think of You and rhymes just come. Even when the day is done. I ask of You so much it's true. Seems there's nothing You won't do. For me. I ask for strength and wisdom. You bless me with Thy love and freedom. I ask for more and still you give. This is how I'll always live. To worship Thee and give Thee praise. I will do this all my days. I bare witness Thou art great. I love Thee and appreciate, all that Thee have done for me. Blind no more I clearly see, in all of eternity right now was always meant to be. The present moment, right here right now. Outside of time and space somehow. Stolen from the future. Borrowed from the past. Right here right now will forever last. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ Emmanuel. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. I pray to Thee to help me sleep. Amen. Good night. Bless me in the morning light. Bless me with Devine insight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will