Dear God

Thank You for bringing Suzy home safely. You are a truly awesome God. Please help me be the man she deserves. Help me be a good husband and father. Help me be a good son and friend. Bless me with restful sleep tonight and be with me through the day tomorrow. Help me be a blessing to those at work. Grant me wisdom, grace and good humor. Help me glorify Thee as I make my work worship. Help me make a positive difference in the world. Thy mercy to me is my healing. Thy name is My Stronghold in this world and the world to come. There is none other God but Thee. Verily Tho art the All Bountiful, the All Knowing, the All Wise. I pray in the name of Glory of the Father and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will