Dear God

Thank you. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel so upset? Grateful for this wonderful world and my life with all its ups and downs. Would gladly trade some of the highs to lighten lows like this. Please help me with this. Please calm my mind. Please lighten the load. Remove from me this need to be right, to be good, to protect and defend, to fix this world. Allow me to accept things for how they are. Allow me to accept my limitations. Allow me to leave what I cannot control up to You. Grant me peace. Grant me wisdom. Grant me Love. I accept Thy Will. I welcome Thy Spirit. I accept Thy Son as my Lord and Savior. I recognize Emmanuel. I acknowledge the Glory of God. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will