Dearest 

Thou art my hope. I am greatful for my most recent disappointment. I've have prayed to Thee for me to be able to abide by Thy Will. Once again rejected, but in Thy presence, I know it wasn't meant to be. With You as my life coach I will not fail. Thank You for my current opportunity. Thank You for my current circumstances. Thank You for my current challenges. Please grant me the wisdom, strength and courage to succeed. Bless me with the necessary skills to do my job well. Bless me with a sense of humor. Bless me with patience. Help me make a difference. Help me improve healthcare. Help me change people's lifes for the better. Help me bless those around me. Help me be a good husband and father. Help me be a good coworker and friend. Help me be a good son and brother. Help me be a good man. Show me the path that leads back to You. Protect me Father. Hold my hand. I need Thee now more than ever. Guard me from temptation that surely comes before victory. Atone my weakness. Make me able. Grant me responsibility. Afford me  opportunities in abundance to provide for my family. I ask for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will