God 

Please help me. I lie here awake and have no words. I write but have nothing to say. Are you here with me now? Tell me what to say. Give me the words to express my gratitude. Grant me the ability to write something of great consequence. To pull from my soul the meaning of my life. Wash from me the doubts that hold me. Grow in me belief. Show me possibilities. Allow optimism to banish my despair. Let Hope drive my dreams. Let the glimmer of happiness ignite my spirit. Let a bit of silliness gladden may heart. Please fill the pages of my imagination with stories yet to be lived. Be with me as I am with my daughters. Help me show them that I love them. Be the love I share with my wife. Fill our lives with joy and wonder. Please grant Suzy the strength, wisdom and courage to support her parents on this trip home. Protect her. Guide her. Love her home to us. Give my love power and grace in caring for my family while she's gone. I pray for this in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will