God

Please grant me an attitude of gratitude. I have so much to be grateful for and still I focus on my lack and weakness. Fill my heart with gladness, rid me of this angst and fear. Fill me with hope and banish my sorrow. Help me live today and let tomorrow take care of itself.

Please God help me get the rest I need tonight. Please help me serve Thee well tomorrow. I ask for Thy guidance and protection. I ask that Thee bring me home safely to my family. I ask Thee for Thy strength, wisdom, and courage and the whit to put them to use in accordance with Thy Will. I ask for all of this in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray for the blessings of Thy Holy Spirit. I pray to always recognize Emmanuel. I pray for Thy blessings on my family. I pray to know Thee. I love Thee now and for ever. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will