My Love

I am grateful for Thy patience with me. Today I felt lost. Now I see it was me not seeking Thee again. Me not trying to see Thee. Me just trodden through a Monday. Tredding water. Getting by. Not calling on Thee to wake me from my stupor. Oh God, my Love, please wake me up. With Thee I am greater than I will ever be alone. Help me see Thee at work. Help me hear Thy voice. Help me make my work worship of Thee. Bless me with Thy presence at work. Bless me with Thy presence at home. Help me glorify Thee at work and at home. Help me help Suzy. I pray to Thee in the name of Jesus Christ bless Suzy's socks off. Comfort her. Alleviate her anxiety. Calm her mind. Grant her peace of mind. Grant her wisdom and confidence. Always be with her. Let her know how beautiful she is. Let her know how much We love her.Thank You so much for putting her in my life. She is the answer to all my prayers and all that I need to know how much You love me. Please help me be the husband she deserves. I pray for this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will